Research on the development dilemma and its influencing factors of rural non-profit organizations in Minority Areas
- Yonghai Chen, Yuan Niu, Xiaoxia Cai
- Corresponding Author
- Yonghai Chen
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.152How to use a DOI?
- Ethnic Minority Areas; Rural Non-Profit Organizations; Social Governance.
- The cultivation and development of non-profit organization and has achieved some success in rural minority areas at present, but still faces a number of, the operation is not standardized, social identity is not a series of problem to be solved. Therefore, there must be targeted from the impact of rural ethnic minority areas of non-profit organizations and fostering the development of administrative management mechanism, governance ability is weak and poor social environment factors, take effective measures to deal with, so as to promote rural minority areas of the healthy growth of non-profit organizations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonghai Chen AU - Yuan Niu AU - Xiaoxia Cai PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Research on the development dilemma and its influencing factors of rural non-profit organizations in Minority Areas BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.152 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.152 ID - Chen2017/05 ER -