Acceptance of Electric Vehicles Populations Distribution Network Access Capability Assessment
- Jinyong Hu, Liang Cai, Lu Xiao, Bin Li, Chang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Jinyong Hu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.26How to use a DOI?
- Assessment Model; Electric cars; Load curve
- With the contradiction between economic development and energy supply, environmental pollution is becoming more and more acute, saving energy and reducing consumption, reduce dependence on fossil fuels, has become an urgent need to solve the problem of sustainable development of China's economy. Electric vehicle is a new type of power system load, its charge are random in time and space, the large-scale electric vehicle centralized charging will greatly affect the traditional load curve, the impact of the security and stability of the power system operation. In this context, this paper proposes a macroscopic evaluation model of bearing capacity of electric vehicles in residential area based on distribution network. The model using the probability distribution method, considering the load of the existing distribution network, analysis of the existing distribution network transformers how electric vehicles can carry charge, as well as the residential area of the original load growth, residents of the area distribution transformer changes of EV charging load bearing capacity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinyong Hu AU - Liang Cai AU - Lu Xiao AU - Bin Li AU - Chang Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Acceptance of Electric Vehicles Populations Distribution Network Access Capability Assessment BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.26 ID - Hu2015/11 ER -