Solving Logic Problems with Associative Networks in the Course of Knowledge Representation
- Martin Zacek, Vera Ferdianova
- Corresponding Author
- Martin Zacek
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.31How to use a DOI?
- Associative networks; semantic networks; graph theory; logic puzzle; zebra; representation knowledge
- This article aims to study of the use Associative (Semantic) networks in the course of Knowledge representation that is taught at the University of Ostrava. In the course was created logic puzzles of type Zebra from simple to more complex levels (Einstein's problems). Associative networks have been used to solve logic puzzles.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Martin Zacek AU - Vera Ferdianova PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Solving Logic Problems with Associative Networks in the Course of Knowledge Representation BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.31 ID - Zacek2015/11 ER -