Evaluation on the Effects of the Frozen Pork Purchasing Policy on the Pork Price by ARMA
- Z.Y. Zhu, F.Y. Nie, C.H Qu, H.B. Zhu, X.B. Zhang, Y.Z. Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Z.Y. Zhu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Pork price; Frozen pork purchasing policy; ARMA; Effects
- This paper studies the effects of frozen pork purchasing policy on the pork prices from 2009 to 2014 by Auto-Regressive and Moving Average Mode (ARMA). The results show that there are significant effects of froze pork purchasing policy on stabilizing the pork price and the pork price will uprising by 0.0563 Yuan per kilogram, while there are different effects among different years and the effects are becoming obvious as the time goes. The most significant effect is observed in 2014, with the price uprising by 0.3110 Yuan per kilograms. The different effects among different years results from the purchasing rationing, purchasing times, information disclosure and acceptance by the market stakeholders. Thus the purchasing policy should be perfected in the volume, scale and underselling to maximize its influence on the stable pork price.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Z.Y. Zhu AU - F.Y. Nie AU - C.H Qu AU - H.B. Zhu AU - X.B. Zhang AU - Y.Z. Chu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Evaluation on the Effects of the Frozen Pork Purchasing Policy on the Pork Price by ARMA BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.39 ID - Zhu2015/11 ER -