Regional Allocation of Total Energy Consumption over the Case of Sichuan Province
- Y.L. Hu, W.B. Huang, J. Wang, S.J. Chen, J. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Y.L. Hu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.55How to use a DOI?
- Regional decomposition; Total energy consumption; Classifying-evaluation; Llinear programming; Sichuan Province
- In the context of assessment and optimization of energy consumption issues, this paper puts forward an integrated approach for regional decomposition of the energy consumption cap over the case of Sichuan Province. Based on the regional level of economic development, efficiency of energy utilization, and provincial characteristics, a classifying-evaluation system is established to divide 21 regions of Sichuan Province into 4 categories, which serve the primary allocation——a linear programming model maximizing total energy consumption while optimally allocating the defined reduction target of energy consumption growth rate to each category according to the country issued target of energy consumption cap. Integrating the average annual energy consumption growth rate of each region during the 11th Five-Year Plan and the planned one during the 12th Five-Year Plan, the secondary allocation gives the differential treatment to the reduction targets of regions from each category, and thus works out the control energy consumption cap of each region relatively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y.L. Hu AU - W.B. Huang AU - J. Wang AU - S.J. Chen AU - J. Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Regional Allocation of Total Energy Consumption over the Case of Sichuan Province BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.55 ID - Hu2015/11 ER -