Breast Tissue Classification based on Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Chang Liu, Tiantian Chang, Changxing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Chang Liu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.56How to use a DOI?
- electrical impedance; breast tissue; support vector machine; spectral characteristic; spectroscopy
- The physiopathology state of human breast tissue can be reflected by the electrical impedance spectral characteristics. In this paper, breast tissue classification based on the electrical impedance spectral characteristics was proposed for the breast disease diagnosis in the early stage. 9 breast tissue characteristics were obtained by measuring the electrical impedance spectra of the breast tissue which is collected in vitro and fresh, and then the breast tissue can be classified by the support vector machine. The experimental results show that this method can classify the breast tissue effectively with accuracy in more than 80%. Particularly, the classification accuracy of breast cancer and fatty tissue are close to 100%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chang Liu AU - Tiantian Chang AU - Changxing Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Breast Tissue Classification based on Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.56 ID - Liu2015/11 ER -