Study on Prediction Model of Roof Falling based on Crisis Signs in Coal Mine
- Zhong-an Jiang, Ya Chen, Cong Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Zhong-an Jiang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.69How to use a DOI?
- Prediction model: Roof falling: Crisis signs: BP neural network
- To effectively prevent roof falling to cause heavy losses in coal mine, the paper selected crisis signs as prediction indicators before roof disaster. Through counting and analyzing accident cases, twenty-three indicators were identified, which can be used for prediction. Given to the characteristic of these crisis indicators, BP neural network was determined as our prediction model and probability model was selected as our data model. The experimental results confirm the effectiveness of our proposed model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhong-an Jiang AU - Ya Chen AU - Cong Tan PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on Prediction Model of Roof Falling based on Crisis Signs in Coal Mine BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.69 ID - Jiang2015/11 ER -