The Experiment Study of Biogas Atomization Upgrading with Water Scrubbing at Atmospheric Pressure
- Hongchao Geng, Qidong Chen, Genlin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Hongchao Geng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.70How to use a DOI?
- Biogas upgrading; Water scrubbing; Gas atomization distributor; Water temperature; gas-water ratio; Energy consumption
- We developed a set of equipments used in biogas upgrading with water scrubbing. The paper analyzed the working principle of biogas atomization upgrading with water scrubbing and researched key process by a lot of experiments. We solved four key technical problems of the biogas upgrading system: the best gas-water ratio, suitable temperature range, suitable biogas engineering scale, the purification efficiency and energy consumption. The experimental results showed that equipment investments of the biogas upgrading system are small, the CH4 concentration in biogas can be as high as 77% after upgrading, energy consumption of processing 1Nm3 biogas is less than 0.35kW h, the economic processing is 6~20m3/h. This system is suitable for the household biogas digester and could be also used as a pretreatment system of large-scale engineer of biogas upgrading at high pressure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongchao Geng AU - Qidong Chen AU - Genlin Zhao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Experiment Study of Biogas Atomization Upgrading with Water Scrubbing at Atmospheric Pressure BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.70 ID - Geng2015/11 ER -