Modeling and Simulation of Space Target Optical Detection System
- X.P. Du, H. Chen, J.G. Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- X.P. Du
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.90How to use a DOI?
- Space target; Dynamic environment; Optical detection system
- An optical detection system is built by using model building method based on the modulation transfer function. The effects of space environment and noise model have been considered and added in this system. In this model, we solve the establishment of the complex imaging model problem in dynamic running environment. Besides, this system can meet the demand of different space target detection task and the performance of the different stages of life span parallel analysis and evaluation system. The numerical simulations are performed to check the validity and capability of the proposed optical detection system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.P. Du AU - H. Chen AU - J.G. Zhao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Modeling and Simulation of Space Target Optical Detection System BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.90 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.90 ID - Du2015/11 ER -