The Compound Maintenance Cost Model for Key Equipment with Imperfect Inspection
- Yongsheng Bai, Guangyan Wang, Chiming Guo, Xia Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Yongsheng Bai
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.100How to use a DOI?
- Compound maintenance; Cost Model; Imperfect inspection
- Based on the theory of delay time, a compound maintenance strategy, that was block replacement with on-condition tasks, was introduced for keyequipment. The maintenance cost was analyzed, and its mathematical model in the situation of imperfect inspection was established, which took the number and interval of on-condition tasks as variables. On the basis of above research, a numerical example was also given to illustrate the model’s application, and the result verified its effectiveness in reducing maintenance cost.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongsheng Bai AU - Guangyan Wang AU - Chiming Guo AU - Xia Tian PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Compound Maintenance Cost Model for Key Equipment with Imperfect Inspection BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.100 ID - Bai2015/11 ER -