Research of Method of Module Division Based on AHP Analyses
- G. Han, G.J. Chen, S.H. Su, F.C. Wu, C.Y. Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- G. Han
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.119How to use a DOI?
- AHP; Modularization; Fuzzy clustering algorithm; Customer demand
- The research proposes a module creation method based on AHP which analyses customers’ demands weights in the process of product design. First of all, with establishing the product conceptual structure which correspond the personalized needs of customers and analyzing the similar characteristics of the component in the whole life cycle, the research forms a relationship matrix including different components; then this research analyzes the ordered clustering process of modules based on the fuzzy clustering algorithms. Compared with other optimization algorithms, the method of fuzzy clustering module based on AHP analysis can divide product in a more efficient and reasonable way, and it has a good adaptability and versatility. With using jack products as an example to verify the proposed method, this research modularizes the product in a reasonable way.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - G. Han AU - G.J. Chen AU - S.H. Su AU - F.C. Wu AU - C.Y. Zeng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research of Method of Module Division Based on AHP Analyses BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.119 ID - Han2015/11 ER -