Research on Developing Logistics Service Quality Evaluation Index System under Internet of Things Environment
- T. Li, X.Q. Hu, J.L. Pu, H. Xu
- Corresponding Author
- T. Li
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.120How to use a DOI?
- logistics service quality; evaluation index system; internet of things
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology has been widely used in modern logistics service, with which logistics service’s quality was improved and service range was extended. This paper is aimed at developing a new logistics service quality evaluation index system which takes application of IoT technology into concern. The new evaluation index system is implemented with 3 dimensions: enterprise service quality, customer perceived quality and special quality, along with 8 primary indices and 24 secondary indices. It may be useful for both logistics enterprise and IoT technology enterprise.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - T. Li AU - X.Q. Hu AU - J.L. Pu AU - H. Xu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on Developing Logistics Service Quality Evaluation Index System under Internet of Things Environment BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.120 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.120 ID - Li2015/11 ER -