The Overall Design of Humanoid Cross-Stitch Machine Based On Computer Embroidery
- Hai-bin Zhang, Li-chao Tang, Cheng-hao Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Hai-bin Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.127How to use a DOI?
- Computer Embroidery; Cross Stitch; Mechanism Design; Automatic Operation
- Computer embroidery is a kind of cross-stitch automatic machine which is very common on the market at present, it can complete the different colors and styles of embroidery according to the cross stitch pattern, but for the embroidered cloth without cross grid requirements, and the quality of cross stitch also has the certain problems. What the design of humanoid cross-stitch machine considers is to imitate human hand embroidered action. The overall design of the whole machine, thread cutting mechanism, line stop mechanism, embroidery needle clamping and line library achieves completing the automatic operation on the basis of quality assurance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hai-bin Zhang AU - Li-chao Tang AU - Cheng-hao Huang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Overall Design of Humanoid Cross-Stitch Machine Based On Computer Embroidery BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.127 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.127 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -