Study on Shipment Consolidation in the Environment of Supply Chain Integration
- June Liu, Lingyun Ding, Yuanming Dong, Huaixu Yan
- Corresponding Author
- June Liu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.130How to use a DOI?
- supply chain integration; shipment consolidation; method; policy
- This paper is aimed at studying the mode of shipment consolidation in the environment of supply chain integration management. It briefly introduces the connotation of supply chain integration and shipment consolidation and three methods to realize it. Three kinds of typical policy of shipment consolidation are described in this paper, quantity-based policy (QP), time-based policy (TP), and hybrid policy (HP). The result of this paper is that the shipment consolidation can be well applied in logistics system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - June Liu AU - Lingyun Ding AU - Yuanming Dong AU - Huaixu Yan PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on Shipment Consolidation in the Environment of Supply Chain Integration BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.130 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.130 ID - Liu2015/11 ER -