Comparison Research on Bottom-up Visual Attention Models
- Guiliang Chen, Yongheng Li
- Corresponding Author
- Guiliang Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.131How to use a DOI?
- Bottom-up; Significance; Visual attention model
- In recent years, tremendous progresses have been made in research on basic principle of visual cortex information processing, which bring wide attention to bottom-up visual attention system, some models have already been established successfully and been applied to image processing and machine vision. This essay aims to expatiate the seven kinds of currently most representative bottom-up visual significance algorithm models, summarize and compare the advantages and disadvantages of these algorithm models, explain the results of these algorithm models on different categories of images, and provide some thinking and suggestion on possible future development and research direction of bottom-up visual attention models.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guiliang Chen AU - Yongheng Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Comparison Research on Bottom-up Visual Attention Models BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.131 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.131 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -