The Construction and Research of the Compact City “Green Valley” Based on the Ecological City Theory
- Xin Bian, Qiang Sun, Shufang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Bian
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.141How to use a DOI?
- Ecological City Theory; Compact City; “Green Valley”
- From the introduction of balanced development mechanism of environmental elements, city planning to guide the city to develop efficiently and healthfully and other methods, the paper is to achieve the goal of continuous improvement of human settlement and harmonious coexistence between human and environment in the process of city renewal and transformation. Based on Ecological City Theory, it is found that various environmental problems when city develops fast can be improved effectively via the construction and research on the compact city “green valley”. It is to increase land use rate, meet the requirements for environmental carrying capacity in the mean time and achieve the ecological balance between artificial and natural environment via self-adjusting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Bian AU - Qiang Sun AU - Shufang Sun PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Construction and Research of the Compact City “Green Valley” Based on the Ecological City Theory BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.141 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.141 ID - Bian2015/11 ER -