Research on Museum Promotion Strategies in China
- Yu, Zhao, Ying Guo, Nan Hu, Dan Xu, Zhongliang Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Yu, Zhao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.142How to use a DOI?
- Museum; promotion; new media technology; solution
- Museum is the place for collecting, displaying and researching material objects standing for the natural and human cultural heritage, and the cultural education institution, building, site or social public institution providing the public with knowledge, education and appreciation. The promotion of museum is actually a kind of delivery of museum information, and good promotional strategies can better attract visitors to visit museums and realize the related functions of museums to educate the public. So it is very necessary to study on the promotional strategies of museum enterprises. At present, there are mainly three problems existing in the promotional strategies of museums: hysteretic promotional awareness, unitary promotional means and lagging media technologies. Corresponding solutions are put forward in the paper combining the characteristics of museum enterprises. Museum enterprises are expected to achieve the self-publicity effect through the rational design of promotional mix strategies, so as to enable museums to achieve “resplendence under magnificence”.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu, Zhao AU - Ying Guo AU - Nan Hu AU - Dan Xu AU - Zhongliang Zhao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on Museum Promotion Strategies in China BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.142 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.142 ID - Zhao2015/11 ER -