Chinese High-speed Railway (HSR) Construction and Management Model based on the Cooperation of the Government and Enterprises
- Chaodong Zhang, Shouwen Ji
- Corresponding Author
- Chaodong Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.143How to use a DOI?
- High-speed Railway; Construction and Management Model; Chinese Model.
- Over the past five years, China has witnessed the boom of high-speed railway. more than ten thousand kilometers of high-speed railway has been built. Under the leadership of the government and relevant departments, the efficiency and effectiveness of the model of construction and management have been self-proved by a large number of astonishing achievements. However, currently there are no research documents systematically analyzing the principles and effects of Chinese high-speed railway construction and management model. To fill this gap, we have written this paper to present the background, fundamental principles and effects of this model in depth. Finally, we will conclude by stating the strengths and weaknesses of Chinese model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chaodong Zhang AU - Shouwen Ji PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Chinese High-speed Railway (HSR) Construction and Management Model based on the Cooperation of the Government and Enterprises BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.143 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -