Study on the Dynamic Prediction of Atomic Clock Frequency based on UTCr
- M. Yan, L.L. Qu, S.W. Dong, S.H. Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- M. Yan
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.189How to use a DOI?
- UTCr; frequency prediction; time scale.
- The traditional atomic clock frequency prediction method has the characteristic of hysteresis which based on the clock frequency published by BIPM monthly. A dynamic prediction of atomic clock frequency model is proposed in this paper by using a rapid Coordinated Universal Time (UTCr) published by BIPM. The new method and the traditional method are applied respectively to the calculation of the atomic time scale in this paper. The time scale is calculated with the data of NICT, NTSC, NIM which participate in the calculation of International Atomic Time(TAI). The time scale calculated with the new method and the traditional method are compared with UTC-UTC(k), respectively. The result shows that the new prediction method is more available than the traditional method. It improves greatly the quasi-real time of frequency prediction, provides more quasi-real time and reliable reference for frequency steering and contributes to getting better stability and accuracy of UTC(k).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M. Yan AU - L.L. Qu AU - S.W. Dong AU - S.H. Zhao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on the Dynamic Prediction of Atomic Clock Frequency based on UTCr BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.189 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.189 ID - Yan2015/11 ER -