Optimal Pricing of Mass Customized Products for Logistics Outsourcing
- Peng Jiang, Yichung Hu, Ghifeng Yen
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Jiang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.205How to use a DOI?
- Logistics outsourcing; Third-party logistics; Mass customization; Optimal Pricing
- Recently, with increasingly fierce market competition, manufacturers have to introduce mass customization production. Under the guidance of the core competence theory, many manufacturers will outsource their logistics activities to a professional third-party logistics companies which are good at supply chain management. This paper constructs an objective function on profit maximization of manufacturer, so that it discusses how the costs of third-party logistics service influence the income of manufacturers. Also, the article determines the best price which is expected to maximize the benefits of manufacturers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Jiang AU - Yichung Hu AU - Ghifeng Yen PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Optimal Pricing of Mass Customized Products for Logistics Outsourcing BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.205 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.205 ID - Jiang2015/11 ER -