Research on Optimization of MTI Filters Based on Zero Distribution Method
- Dan Jin, Hao Cha, Runzhe Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Dan Jin
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.211How to use a DOI?
- MTI; delay line cancellation; zero distribution method; model simulation
- For the need of the clutter suppression in the simulation of radar system and the need of the improvement of the radar signal SNR to detect moving target, it analyzed the commonly used delay line cancellation in MTI. Aiming at the disadvantage and shortage, it established a geometric model based on the zero distribution method, and through comparing the Matlab simulation, it validated the feasibility and superiority of the zero distribution method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dan Jin AU - Hao Cha AU - Runzhe Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on Optimization of MTI Filters Based on Zero Distribution Method BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.211 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.211 ID - Jin2015/11 ER -