A fresh Two-party Authentication Key Exchange Protocol for Mobile Environment
- H.B. Yang, J.H. Chen, Y.Y. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- H.B. Yang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.224How to use a DOI?
- Mobile environment; 2PAKE; Elliptic curve cryptosystem; Mutual authentication.
- Mobile environment has been used in large area range of network. In order to communicate securely, a number of schemes also have been proposed. The typical protocol which is two-party authentication key exchange (2PAKE) protocol is based on elliptic curve cryptosystem (ECC) in public networks. In this paper, we propose a two-party authentication key exchange protocol. Our protocol is indeed safer and meets the needs. It achieves efficiency in computational cost. Hence, the proposed protocol has a great contribution to the area of mobile environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H.B. Yang AU - J.H. Chen AU - Y.Y. Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A fresh Two-party Authentication Key Exchange Protocol for Mobile Environment BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.224 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.224 ID - Yang2015/11 ER -