Algorithm for Digital Speech Compression of K-L Transform
- Xiaohang Li, Zhancai Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohang Li
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.238How to use a DOI?
- K-L transform; Covariance matrix; Orthogonal transform; Data compression
- To realize effectively compression of digital speech, a kind of speech framing compression algorithm based on K-L transform is put forward. Covariance matrix is constructed by speech frame vectors; orthogonal matrix corresponding to frame is got by decomposing eigenvalues of covariance matrix; the transform coefficient vector is got by orthogonal transform of frame vectors with orthogonal matrix, and it is truncated; then frame vectors are reconstructed by truncated transform coefficient vector; finally, the compression of frame vectors is realized by extracting. Simulation experiments show that the algorithm has high data compression rate, reconstituted speech is clear and natural, what’s more, good self-adaption denoising of speech is realized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaohang Li AU - Zhancai Jiang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Algorithm for Digital Speech Compression of K-L Transform BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.238 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.238 ID - Li2015/11 ER -