Study Smart Substation Condition Monitoring System Base on Internet of Things
- Dawei Cheng, Qiang Gao, Baohong Geng, Yuen Han, Yandan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Dawei Cheng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.239How to use a DOI?
- Smart substation, Internet of things; Condition monitoring system; Interface Specifications of Smart Substation
- The substation equipment status monitoring system as an important means to ensure the safe operation of the electrical equipment as well as to enhance the level of production and operation management of substation equipment and which has become s hot spot for Smart grid researching. In this paper, Through the study of Smart Substation Condition Monitoring System propose a scheme for Smart substation condition monitoring system based on wireless sensors networks, Discussing the system architecture, solar power system, wireless communication module configuration problem, And the program is applied to 220kV Smart substation condition monitoring system, through run the system, as well as monitoring data analysis, That the design reduces the overall cost of construction and improve the performance of the system for the substation condition monitoring system and that has a very important significance for substation equipment condition monitoring system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dawei Cheng AU - Qiang Gao AU - Baohong Geng AU - Yuen Han AU - Yandan Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study Smart Substation Condition Monitoring System Base on Internet of Things BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.239 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.239 ID - Cheng2015/11 ER -