Effect of Radix Ranunculi Ternati Polysaccharide on Immunological Function in Normal Mice
- M.S. Miao, W.Y. Xin, M. Bai, L. Guo, S. Tian, H.L. Liu
- Corresponding Author
- M.S. Miao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.250How to use a DOI?
- Radix Ranunculi Ternati Polysaccharide; Normal mice; Immunological function
- To explore the effect of Radix Ranunculi Ternate Polysaccharide (RRTP) on immunological function in normal mice. Methods: The effects of high, medium and low dosage of RRTP were investigated in normal mice by detecting the macrophage percentage, phagocytosis index, formation of hemolysis and hemolytic plaque and lymphocyte transformation. Results: Compared with the physiological saline group, the low dosage RRTP and mushroom polysaccharide (MP) obviously increased the macrophage percentage and the increase was more dramatic in the high and medium dosage RRTP groups. The phagocytic index of abdominal cavity in normal mice was peritoneal macrophages was significantly enhanced by the high and medium dose of RRTP and MP and the enhancement was even more dramatic in the RRTP medium dose group. The formation of hemolysin in normal mice was obviously promoted in the RRTP medium dose and MP groups. The hemolytic plaque formation was also significantly promoted in the MP group and it was even more dramatic in the RRTP high dose and medium dose groups. Conclusion: RRTP enhances immune function of normal mice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M.S. Miao AU - W.Y. Xin AU - M. Bai AU - L. Guo AU - S. Tian AU - H.L. Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Effect of Radix Ranunculi Ternati Polysaccharide on Immunological Function in Normal Mice BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.250 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.250 ID - Miao2015/11 ER -