A Mini Micro-electrical Stimulation Device Designed to Heal Dental Implant
- Yuxuan Gao, Liyong Yang, Xiaoyu Wang, Hongbo Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yuxuan Gao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.251How to use a DOI?
- d basis for clinical trials. KEYWORD:
- This paper introduces a design method of implant - bone healing device. Methods The cathodic of the device contacts to the surface of the dental implant with metal retaining bolts on it, and provides electrical stimulation through the cathode and anode, respectively, to a dental implant and other parts of the oral cavity. The device is in a small size. In a dental implant operation, it can be disassembled conveniently, and is easy to use and clean, and also safe and reliable. Result: We have completed the equipment production and run successfully, conditions and basis for clinical trials.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuxuan Gao AU - Liyong Yang AU - Xiaoyu Wang AU - Hongbo Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Mini Micro-electrical Stimulation Device Designed to Heal Dental Implant BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.251 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.251 ID - Gao2015/11 ER -