Study on Preparation Technology of Enzymatic Peptides of Corbicula Fluminea
- Y.L. Yang, L. Zhao, C.Q. Bai, M.L Yuan, L.L. Chen, Z.Z. Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Y.L. Yang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.256How to use a DOI?
- Corbicula Fluminea; proteolysis; orthogonal test; polypeptide
- The preparation technology of enzymatic peptides of Corbicula Fluminea was studied in this paper. Alcalase, Papain, Neutrase and Protamex were used under their own optimum pH value and temperature, with the same other parameters. The results indicated that Alcalase had the highest degree of hydrolysis (DH). The dosage of enzyme, hydrolysis time, hydrolysis temperature was further investigated. The hydrolysis parameters defined by the orthogonal test. The results showed that the temperature was 50 , the dosage of enzyme was 2%, the pH was 8.5, the substrate protein concentration was 2%, which the DH was 26.95.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y.L. Yang AU - L. Zhao AU - C.Q. Bai AU - M.L Yuan AU - L.L. Chen AU - Z.Z. Wu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on Preparation Technology of Enzymatic Peptides of Corbicula Fluminea BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.256 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.256 ID - Yang2015/11 ER -