Effect of Jinfeicao Paste for External Application on Rat Sore Models
- Ming Bai, Yan Li, Ting Wang, Yan Zheng, Dandan Liu, MingSan Miao
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Bai
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.279How to use a DOI?
- Jinfeicao paste; External application; rats; sores models.
- To explore the effect of Jinfeicao paste for external application on rat sore models. Methods: Rat models of sores were established by staphylococcus aureus. To observe the symptom score, serum lysozyme content and pathological changes of rats with sores treated by low and high dose of Inula japonica Thunb (IP)and Inula linariifolia Turcz. (ITP).Results: High and low doses IP and ITP could could both reduce the symptom score of rats with sores, increase serum lysozyme content and improve pathological changes. Conclusion: Jinfeicao paste application hasremarkable curative effect on sores ulcers rats model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Bai AU - Yan Li AU - Ting Wang AU - Yan Zheng AU - Dandan Liu AU - MingSan Miao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Effect of Jinfeicao Paste for External Application on Rat Sore Models BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.279 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.279 ID - Bai2015/11 ER -