Influence of Sijiqing Decoction on Rats with Traumatic Ulcer
- Ming Bai, Yan Li, Ting Wang, Tan Wang, Pengran Han, MingSan Miao
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Bai
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.280How to use a DOI?
- Sijiqing Decoction; Rats; Traumatic ulcer
- To investigate the effect of external use of Sijiqing Decoction (SD) on rats with traumatic ulcer. Methods: With special injuries is at the right side of the spine punch traumatic ulcer model in rats, observe the high, medium and low dose of sijiqing decoction of traumatic ulcer area and ulcer of rats in the form of local tissue. Results: Compared with the model group, On the third day of administration, high and medium dose of SD group could significantly reduce the rat traumatic ulcer area, on the seventh and tenth day of administration, each dose of SD group can significantly reduce the area of traumatic ulcer on rats; Compared with the model group, the dose of SD group could significantly improve the pathological changes of rat traumatic ulcer model of local skin. Conclusion: SD external have a very good therapeutic effect on rats with traumatic ulcer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Bai AU - Yan Li AU - Ting Wang AU - Tan Wang AU - Pengran Han AU - MingSan Miao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Influence of Sijiqing Decoction on Rats with Traumatic Ulcer BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.280 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.280 ID - Bai2015/11 ER -