Machine Vision Processing System based on Embedded Linux
- C. Ma, L.P. Xu, Z.D. Wang, K. He, R.X. Du
- Corresponding Author
- C. Ma
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.312How to use a DOI?
- machine vision; template match; camera calibration
- Machine vision is widely used in automatic equipments, but the vision system based on embedded Linux is seldom at present. The key points and difficulties are the image processing and its real-time on embedded system. This paper introduces the vision processing system based on ARM and Linux, mainly introduces the USB camera driver, image matching, camera calibration and object localization. Comparing the conventional method using PC with universal software, vision processing system based on ARM and Linux greatly reduces the system size and cost. Experimental results show that this system can accurately recognize and locate the target object. The efficiency can meet the requirement basically, and it still has room to improve. Combined with industrial robot, this vision system can be used to automatic carrying, assembly, etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C. Ma AU - L.P. Xu AU - Z.D. Wang AU - K. He AU - R.X. Du PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Machine Vision Processing System based on Embedded Linux BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.312 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.312 ID - Ma2015/11 ER -