Simulation and Experimental Study of Corrugated Sheet Metal Stamping
- ZHONG, Zhong, H. Mao, C.J. Luo, W.Z. Yu, K. He, R.X. Du
- Corresponding Author
- ZHONG, Zhong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.313How to use a DOI?
- Corrugated metal sheet; Stamping; Honeycomb manufacturing; Numerical simulation
- This paper concerned the stamping process of corrugated sheet metal for sealing device honeycomb manufacturing. GH536 foil with a thickness of 0.05mm was used to produce corrugated sheet metal with semi-hexagonal profile. Finite element models for the corrugated sheet metal stamping process were built to analyze the forces and material deformation. The prototype molds with a pair of pressure dies were designed and tested. Then according to the curling phenomenon occurred in the experimental result of prototype molds, the optimized final molds was designed with three pairs of pressure dies. The formed corrugated sheet metal by the final molds was much better.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - ZHONG, Zhong AU - H. Mao AU - C.J. Luo AU - W.Z. Yu AU - K. He AU - R.X. Du PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Simulation and Experimental Study of Corrugated Sheet Metal Stamping BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.313 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.313 ID - Zhong2015/11 ER -