A New WSN Clustering Routing Algorithm with Energy Consumption Balance
- Zhongxiang Xiao, Xiaoli Nie, Xiaoying Yan, Guojian Cheng, Xinjian Qiang
- Corresponding Author
- Zhongxiang Xiao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.316How to use a DOI?
- Wireless Sensor Network; Self-organization Mapping; Clustering routing algorithm; Network life cycle; Particle Swarm Optimization
- Based on Leach-C, this paper proposes a novel routing algorithm for energy consumption balance, named EBLeach-C. Using Self-organization Mapping and Kmeans clustering algorithm, the nodes that are adjacent with equal energy are self-organized into a cluster. A new cost function is introduced to select an optimum relay node between cluster head and base station. Simulation results demonstrate that the proposed algorithm can effectively avoid the early dying of cluster which is far away from base station, and it can also balance the energy consumption, and improve the network coverage range.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhongxiang Xiao AU - Xiaoli Nie AU - Xiaoying Yan AU - Guojian Cheng AU - Xinjian Qiang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A New WSN Clustering Routing Algorithm with Energy Consumption Balance BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.316 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.316 ID - Xiao2015/11 ER -