The X-ray Radiation Response of CdZnTe Crystal Nuclear Detector
- X.Y. Dai, H. Meng, Y.L. Zhang, J. Tao, R. Xu, J.J. Zhang, J. Huang, L. Wang, K. Tang, J.H. Min, L.J. Wang
- Corresponding Author
- X.Y. Dai
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.317How to use a DOI?
- CdZnTe; radiation response; radiation damage;
- The X-ray radiation response and radiation damage of CdZnTe (CZT) detector were studied in this paper. After rapid temperature annealing, the linearity of I-V curve was much better than before. Photo current of Au/CZT planar detector increased linearly with the X-ray intensity. An inflection point around 10-30 V was observed for different X-ray intensity. Below the inflection points, with the increase of applied voltage, photon current increased linearly, while the current still increased after the inflection point likely due to the illumination-related impact ionization effect. In addition, under exposure in strong X-ray intensity, the photo current remains unchanged before the inflection point while it changes significantly with after the inflection point.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.Y. Dai AU - H. Meng AU - Y.L. Zhang AU - J. Tao AU - R. Xu AU - J.J. Zhang AU - J. Huang AU - L. Wang AU - K. Tang AU - J.H. Min AU - L.J. Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The X-ray Radiation Response of CdZnTe Crystal Nuclear Detector BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.317 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.317 ID - Dai2015/11 ER -