Properties of Archaeological Pottery Tile Excavated from Sanyangzhuang Site Henan, China
- J.C. Chen, X. Huang, H.W. Liu, R.SH. Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- J.C. Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.321How to use a DOI?
- Han Dynasty; settlement sites; excavated; pottery tile; property
- Sanyangzhuang settlement sites is a ancient villages, which are flooded by the Yellow River in early Western Han Dynasty. A large number of pottery tiles as a part of ancient villages excavated from Sanyangzhuang sites has great value in the study of early Chinese village building. In order to preserved those well, we analyzed the properties of pottery tile by XRD (X-ray diffraction), ESEM (Environment scanning electron microscope) and Electronics omnipotent material trial instrument for the component, structure and mechanical. The results shown that the pottery tile's main ingredients is silicide with loose structure, low mechanical strength and high salt content, which is main reasons for pottery tile weather.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - J.C. Chen AU - X. Huang AU - H.W. Liu AU - R.SH. Zhu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Properties of Archaeological Pottery Tile Excavated from Sanyangzhuang Site Henan, China BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.321 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.321 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -