Nonlinear Bingham Model of a Magnetorheological Shock Absorber
- Yonggang Yang, Peng Yu, Shixing Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Yonggang Yang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.322How to use a DOI?
- Magnetorheological shock absorber; Nonlinear Bingham mode; Least square method.
- A structure of magnetorheological shock absorber is introduced to overcome the defect of passive control of oleo-pneumatic shock absorbers. Its damper characteristics are test by vibration test bench, and nonlinear Bingham model is used to characterize the intrinsic nonlinear behavior of shock absorber. The parameters of damper model are identified by least square method according the experiment data. Compared with the results of experiment, the nonlinear Bingham model can effectively characterize the behavior of shock absorber.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonggang Yang AU - Peng Yu AU - Shixing Zhu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Nonlinear Bingham Model of a Magnetorheological Shock Absorber BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.322 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.322 ID - Yang2015/11 ER -