Study on Dust Production Process and Removal Equipment of Spray Drying System in Ceramic Industry
- Z.C. Huang, N.X. Wu, X.Q. Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Z.C. Huang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.323How to use a DOI?
- Ceramic industry; Spray drying; Dedusting
- The producing dust process of spray drying system in ceramic industry is analyzed by experimental test. Four kinds of spray drying towers with different fuels are tested to determine the dust source. A type of dust removal and desulphurization equipment is developed for the spray drying tower of ceramic industry. It adopts a double cylinder structure with self- clean system. The test results show that the dust removal and desulphurization equipment has very high efficiency. The practice has proved that this equipment can keep the ability of dust removal for a long time and has the advantages of low cost, simple maintenance and so forth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Z.C. Huang AU - N.X. Wu AU - X.Q. Cheng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on Dust Production Process and Removal Equipment of Spray Drying System in Ceramic Industry BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.323 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.323 ID - Huang2015/11 ER -