Innovation and Practice of the Course of Software Testing
- Y.F. Chen, J. Wang, Y.Q. Peng, L.X. Peng
- Corresponding Author
- Y.F. Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.325How to use a DOI?
- software testing; teaching; CDIO (Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate)
- To the actuality of teaching on software testing, we introduce some innovations: modeling course architecture, developing some unit experiments and a comprehensive experiment, inducting CDIO (Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate) idea of engineering education, actively carrying out cooperation with enterprises, constructing the course website. The practices show that, combining the theory with practice of software testing, these reform measures can effectually improve the students’ enthusiasm. For the same time, the students increase their innovation ability from studying and training in the advance engineering idea
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y.F. Chen AU - J. Wang AU - Y.Q. Peng AU - L.X. Peng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Innovation and Practice of the Course of Software Testing BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.325 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.325 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -