Review on the Current Status and Countermeasures and Suggestions of Aquatic Products Safety Risk Communication in China
- Shengjun CHEN, Laihao LI, Xiangqing YANG, Xiao HU
- Corresponding Author
- Shengjun CHEN
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.326How to use a DOI?
- aquatic product; risk communication; current status; countermeasures and suggestions
- According to the definition of the Codex Alimentarius Commission(CAC) and the relevant standards, risk communication refers to all stakeholders related to risk, risk factors and risk perception of information and views, including explain the result of the risk assessment and risk management decisions based on interactive communication during the risk analysis in the whole process. The safety risk sources of aquatic products in China were overviewed from environmental pollution, fishery drugs residue, processing and distribution process, as well as import and export trade of aquatic products in the paper. Based on the analysis of the current status in risk communication in China, the countermeasures and suggestions of aquatic products safety risk communication were put forward in order to ensure the safety of aquatic products in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shengjun CHEN AU - Laihao LI AU - Xiangqing YANG AU - Xiao HU PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Review on the Current Status and Countermeasures and Suggestions of Aquatic Products Safety Risk Communication in China BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.326 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.326 ID - CHEN2015/11 ER -