Research on the Impact of R&D Investments on Firm Performance of Listed High-tech Enterprises
- Zhen Cui, Jian Xu, Shuqing Nie
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen Cui
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.332How to use a DOI?
- R&D investment; Firm performance; High-tech enterprise
- This paper collected the information disclosed in financial reports of 64 listed high-tech enterprises in 2013 and chose R&D investment as the independent variable and profit margin as the dependent variable. Based on the cross-section data, this paper analyzed the impact of R&D investments on firm performance. The results show that R&D investment has a positive impact on profit margin and the ratio of total assets to operating profit.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen Cui AU - Jian Xu AU - Shuqing Nie PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on the Impact of R&D Investments on Firm Performance of Listed High-tech Enterprises BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.332 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.332 ID - Cui2015/11 ER -