Mathematical Deconstruction on TRIZ’s 40 Inventive Principles
- L.C. Miao, S.G. Wang, S. Liu
- Corresponding Author
- L.C. Miao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.333How to use a DOI?
- TRIZ; Inventive principle; Mathematical description
- TRIZ is a theory of inventive problem solving. The most important part of TRIZ is 40 inventive principles. We found that the principles are still described in natural human language, so we try to give mathematical descriptions. And it is discovered the effectiveness in new breakthrough on the principles. The TRIZ’s 40 inventive principles be described by mathematical method. The mathematical description is pure, clear, easy to understand, and powerful to innovative research and development. These mathematical models will provide technical basis for TRIZ theory researchers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.C. Miao AU - S.G. Wang AU - S. Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Mathematical Deconstruction on TRIZ’s 40 Inventive Principles BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.333 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.333 ID - Miao2015/11 ER -