Research on the Flows of Big Data Processing Technology
- L.P. Zhu, B. Hu, J. Ding, A.H. Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- L.P. Zhu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.351How to use a DOI?
- Big data; data process; data extraction
- Comparing with the conventional data, big data has characteristics of Volume, Variety, Velocity and Value. The widespread use of big data poses a challenge to data processing, inducing more concerns and studies in big data processing technology. This paper researches on the basic flows of big data processing technology, which are divided into data acquisition, data extraction and integration, data analysis, data interpretation. At last, we conduct that combine traditional way of information organization with big data becomes a new research area.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.P. Zhu AU - B. Hu AU - J. Ding AU - A.H. Zhou PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on the Flows of Big Data Processing Technology BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.351 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.351 ID - Zhu2015/11 ER -