An Intelligent Monitoring System for Electric Based on WSN
- Jianjun Yi, Zhaoqing Xiong, Baiyang Ji, Xiaomin Zhu, Jun Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Jianjun Yi
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.352How to use a DOI?
- smart meter; WSN; monitoring; load balancing
- With the rapid development of information technology and the internet of things, the future electric equipment not only needs to monitor power state but also needs to be able to be dispatched and remotely monitored. In order to adapt to this trend, we develop a smart monitoring device based on wireless sensor network (WSN).which consists of smart sockets, handheld monitoring terminal and remote control part (PC).The sockets send real-time datum to the terminal by wireless. Then control terminal receives, stores and displays these information and can transmit them to the PC by the TCP/IP protocol. The PC also can indirectly control the sockets through the terminal. The load balancing strategy that embedded in the device can realize the reasonable use of the electricity. Considering the foreign demand, this device can be used in different countries. Finally, this equipment also adapts to the demand of intelligent home.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianjun Yi AU - Zhaoqing Xiong AU - Baiyang Ji AU - Xiaomin Zhu AU - Jun Xu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - An Intelligent Monitoring System for Electric Based on WSN BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.352 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.352 ID - Yi2015/11 ER -