Externality Research of Electrical Ancillary Service
- Yonggang Zhu, Liming Ying, Hu Xiong, Fangmei Bie
- Corresponding Author
- Yonggang Zhu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.355How to use a DOI?
- electric power market; auxiliary service; externalities
- Externalities constitute an important research area of modern western economics, and mark a distinctive feature of electric power auxiliary service (EPAS). By integrating the theory of externalities to the study of EPAS, this thesis ex-pounds the definition, category and influence of externalities of EPAS and proposes some solutions and suggestions to eradicate these externalities. At the preliminary stage of separating power plants from power grids, attention should be paid to the Pigovian Solution, which favors government intervention. However, Pigovian Solution has defects in itself, and with the development of power reform, Coase Solution based on market transactions is promoted, which creates an economic approach to deepen understanding of EPAS and build up the market of it.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonggang Zhu AU - Liming Ying AU - Hu Xiong AU - Fangmei Bie PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Externality Research of Electrical Ancillary Service BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.355 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.355 ID - Zhu2015/11 ER -