Earthworm living conditions and effects of earthworms on soil parameters
- Ming-hua Duan, Dong-dong Guan, Ying-yuan Pei, Chang-long Zhou, Xin Pan, Zhi-dong Qiu
- Corresponding Author
- Ming-hua Duan
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.368How to use a DOI?
- acidification; earthworm; habitat; heavy metals; mitigation; soil
- The living conditions of earthworms were studied, with the aim of improving our understanding of soil recovery from acidification and of the degradation and aggregation of substances in soil. This information can provide a theoretical basis for solving the problem of excessive heavy metals in agricultural soil. We concluded that earthworms have a strong ability to aid soil recovery and mitigate excessive heavy metals in soil.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming-hua Duan AU - Dong-dong Guan AU - Ying-yuan Pei AU - Chang-long Zhou AU - Xin Pan AU - Zhi-dong Qiu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Earthworm living conditions and effects of earthworms on soil parameters BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.368 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.368 ID - Duan2015/11 ER -