The Damage Defecting and Reinforcement of a Post-fire Continuous Beam Bridge
- Z.Q. Huang, J. Zhou, A.M. Wang, Z. Shen, J.M. Xue, Y.K Wen
- Corresponding Author
- Z.Q. Huang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.369How to use a DOI?
- Bridge; Highway; Fire disaster; Damage detecting; Reinforcement
- With the constantly construction of highways, highway bridges were suffered fire disasters increasingly. After suffering from fires, the load-bearing capacity, usability and operation safety of the bridge will be affected. In this paper, the detection method of concrete and damaged rebar of a post-fire highway flyover was introduced. According to the detection result, a situation analysis of the extent of the damaged performance of the box beam bridge structure is carried out, so as to work out a repair and reinforcement plan.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Z.Q. Huang AU - J. Zhou AU - A.M. Wang AU - Z. Shen AU - J.M. Xue AU - Y.K Wen PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Damage Defecting and Reinforcement of a Post-fire Continuous Beam Bridge BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.369 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.369 ID - Huang2015/11 ER -