Architecture of Protection & Control System Based on Energy Router
- Q.P. Wang, Z.Q. Bo, Z.F. Fan, X. Liu, Y.H. Yi, S.M. Ge, L. Wang, S.X. Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Q.P. Wang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.373How to use a DOI?
- Energy Router (ER); Protection & Control (P&C); Solid-State Transformer (SST)
- The Energy Router based on Solid State Transformer will be wildly used in future smart grid to meet requirements of huge distributed generation and bidirectional power flow. Based on principle study of Energy Internet & Energy Router, this paper analyses the technical requirements of Protection & Control (P&C) for Energy Internet. According to gap analysis of current P&C, the novel architecture of P&C based on Energy Router is presented and preliminary functional definition is proposed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Q.P. Wang AU - Z.Q. Bo AU - Z.F. Fan AU - X. Liu AU - Y.H. Yi AU - S.M. Ge AU - L. Wang AU - S.X. Shi PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Architecture of Protection & Control System Based on Energy Router BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.373 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.373 ID - Wang2015/11 ER -