Work Flow Design of Equipment Acquisition Contracts’ Implementation Performance Evaluation
- P. Dong, Z.H. Luo, H.B. Li, K.W. Wang
- Corresponding Author
- P. Dong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.383How to use a DOI?
- Contract Performance; Performance Evaluation; Work Flow
- Equipment acquisition contracts’ implementation performance evaluation has just started. To study work flow design issues of the implementation evaluation, from the beginning to develop a scientific, complete and feasible performance evaluation program has great significance. It helps enhance the quality of contracts’ implementation. Performance evaluation is not only to ensure the smooth conduct of the evaluation is to assess, but also the results of a fair, impartial, objective and effective guarantee.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - P. Dong AU - Z.H. Luo AU - H.B. Li AU - K.W. Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Work Flow Design of Equipment Acquisition Contracts’ Implementation Performance Evaluation BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.383 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.383 ID - Dong2015/11 ER -