Control system for preheating of molds with using PLC
- P. Štefanec, M. Paškala, B. Dobrucký, B. Šušlík
- Corresponding Author
- P. Štefanec
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.401How to use a DOI?
- Programmable logic controller; tire molds; control system; preheating; adaptive algorithm
- This paper is dealing with the reconstruction of the control of preheating mold machine. Old system with relay devices for operation control is replaced by new electronic PLC one. There are designed and created a new electronic signal grid with fieldbus and new control system using programmable logic controllers (PLCs) as well as human-machine interface (HMI). They are used for control and setting parameters of preheating technology. New algorithms and programs for PLC and HMI have been created, and reparation of mechanical parts of the preheating machine has been performed. Device is after all make changes used for saving time in manufacture. Several kinds of regulators are described adaptive regulator including.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - P. Štefanec AU - M. Paškala AU - B. Dobrucký AU - B. Šušlík PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Control system for preheating of molds with using PLC BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.401 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.401 ID - Štefanec2015/11 ER -