The Empirical Research on the Super-Efficiency of the Listed Chinese Commercial Bank Under Risk-Taking Based on the SBM Model
- Jinpei Li, Dehong Lu, Huang Huang, Yixuan Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Jinpei Li
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.402How to use a DOI?
- risk-taking; commercial banks; super-efficiency
- he paper compares and analyzes the super-efficiency of Chinese commercial banks under risk-taking based on the SBM model. The results indicate that the disparity levels of these commercial banks are noteworthy and volatile. The super-efficiency values of commercial banks in VRS assumption are higher than those in CRS assumption, and in hypothesis of VRS, the inefficiency from the amount of staffs and fixed assets perform noticeably well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinpei Li AU - Dehong Lu AU - Huang Huang AU - Yixuan Huang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Empirical Research on the Super-Efficiency of the Listed Chinese Commercial Bank Under Risk-Taking Based on the SBM Model BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.402 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.402 ID - Li2015/11 ER -