Mission Reliability Modeling Based on Logic Diagram
- Jiaxin Jiang, Xiaohuan Zhu, Yaping Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jiaxin Jiang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.403How to use a DOI?
- Mission Reliability; Modeling of Reliability; Fault Tree; Logic Diagram
- Based on the analysis of reliability block diagram and reliability model, the error of mission reliability bridge-model can be inferred. The error cause was worked out by the enumerations data set and the total probability formula, which proved that the inference is right, while the bridge-model of mission reliability was found correctly. A new modeling method, which based on mission profile logic diagram, was put forward with comparison of relation between logic gate and mission reliability model, to solve modeling difficulty for complex system, which need high level logical thinking while error is yet easily made. Application result shows that the method can express product mission profile logically, and get exact reliability model easily. According to comparison of relation between reliability logic diagram and fault tree, an indirect method was presented for complex system which was to get mission reliability through calculating top event probability of FT.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiaxin Jiang AU - Xiaohuan Zhu AU - Yaping Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Mission Reliability Modeling Based on Logic Diagram BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.403 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.403 ID - Jiang2015/11 ER -